Forumda Arama Yapın

Saç Tedavisi Forum Forum Medikal Saç Tedavileri Genel Saç Soruları Fin Min Hair Loss 360 Plus Use Of Vitamin Tablets

Fin Min Hair Loss 360 Plus Use Of Vitamin Tablets

13-08-2024, 11:21
1 yorum
2 yanıt dizini görüntüleniyor
    • Hello everyone, I’m 23 years old and I’ve managed to regrow my hair thanks to the Fin / Min / Hair 360 Plus tablet regimen I’ve been following. I wanted to share my experience to inspire other members of the forum. Here’s what I’ve been using:

• Pure minoxidil lotion, twice a day
      • Proscar, 1 mg daily for 8 months
      • Hair 360 Plus tablets, twice a day for 3 months
      • Occasionally, Xpecia tablets, once a day for 3 months

I took Hair 360 Plus twice a day for the first 3 months, then once a day in the following months.

After finishing Hair 360 Plus, I immediately started taking Xpecia, one tablet a day, with about 1.5 months left to finish the box.

Finally, I’ve been using 1 mg of finasteride daily from the FinHair brand. I’m on my fifth box, and it’s not even halfway finished.

The side effects I observed were thicker facial hair and increased body hair growth.

Aside from that, I didn’t experience any significant side effects. As for the results, I’ve achieved nearly 100% effectiveness. I’m looking forward to your comments.

It’s also worth mentioning that when I first started using finasteride and minoxidil, I cut my hair short to avoid the initial shedding phase. I kept my hair at a number 3 cut for the first 4 months.

• Congratulations on your thanks. It sounds like you’ve developed a solid routine, and it’s fantastic to hear that it’s been so effective for you. Sticking to a consistent regimen with minoxidil and finasteride, along with supplements like Hair 360 Plus and Xpecia, seems to have made a significant difference. Many people report improved results when they combine these approaches, as you’ve done. The initial hair shedding phase can be challenging, so cutting your hair short was a smart strategy to manage that period without feeling discouraged.

As for the side effects you mentioned, thicker facial and body hair growth are somewhat common with these treatments. Some people may experience this to varying degrees, while others might notice little to no changes. Thankfully, it seems like you haven’t had any severe side effects, which is great. Your experience could definitely encourage others who are hesitant to start a similar regimen. Keep us updated on your progress.

2 yanıt dizini görüntüleniyor
  • Bu konuyu yanıtlamak için giriş yapmış olmalısınız.